I forgot how awesome Kenny Britt was last season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im not so sure VY should get all the props, how many times did he have to convert on 4th downs in this game? Britt had to catch a ball with a guy in his chest on a 4th down just to keep the drive alive. Plus Bo Scaife saved us with that tip ball VY threw. VY did his part, but Britt made some huge catches including the game winning catch with guys right on him.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

VY and Kenny are both great. The Drive was great. Luck had a huge part in all this though. As great as that game-winning TD pass to Britt was, VY was lucky more than anything on that play.

I love VY and have all the hope in the world for him as Titans QB, but I have to admit he got lucky on that last play. Sure he did scramble and buy those extra seconds to even be able to even get the pass off and I give him credit for that. Kenny made a much better catch than VY made a pass. VY just threw it in the area everyone was running to and hoped and prayed a Titan caught it. And a Titan did catch it.

That's the most awesome feature that comes with VY, he has "it". Things have a way of working out for this kid. And I'm glad to have him on my team.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Young's drive in the Cards game was better than his fourth quarter play in the Giants comeback his rookie season, IMO.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I think as a QB, yeah this game was his most impressive.

But as far as 'epic'ness goes? This doesn't come close to the Texans win or the Giants win.
    The others had wow factor. This one had "finally, Vince... Maybe he can be a good qb" factor.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

I think for everyone that isn't a VY hater that had some wow factor man. 99 yard drive, last pass thrown with 0:00 on the clock, fourth down conversions at BOTH end zones...that had bigtime wow factor.

6. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

That drive was amazing to anyone who isn't a VY hater. For those of you who are, nothing VY does will ever be good enough.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Not to mention, it was two comeback drives. If not for the Britt Fumble on the first...

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I know this is a whole different game, but the thread is about Kenny being awesome. Look how tough this kid is.
    [​IMG]

He got up and wasn't phased at all. Glover Quin was watching when Ray Lewis tried breaking C.J. in half.

Here's the lasting image I have of the Arizona game
    [​IMG]

9. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

Pure awesome. I have high hopes for our O this year.

10. MOB-TARCIZ21

MOB-TARCIZ21 Camp Fodder

The best part about Britt is how young he is. We drafted him when he was 20, I feel him becoming our big play WR for many years to come.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar