"I feel like I am the quarterback...this is my team"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Oct 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Hey it's how he feels :)...not a slam on anyone. Well, I feel I can get 15 sacks at DE this year! In reality, neither will happen! My days at DE have come and gone, Kerry's as QB that wins have come and GONE!!!

Look at our def backs and how we let mere rooks play some of the worst ever shown on TV and we are too proud to put Vince on the field or too stubborn or too stupid?!? Any coach worth their salt would use all resources at hand. So use some of your gray matter, Titans coaches, and get Vince out there! But don't wait until the next blizzard! :wall::wall::wall:

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I just want to bench him for this quote alone..

3. TexasTitan24

TexasTitan24 Camp Fodder

yeah, if he starts becoming a clone of fisher i think i want him out

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CJ should be returning KOs and PRs.
    CJ and Slimdale should be in the backfield together - HELL JUST TRY IT - with Slimdale getting the dives and CJ getting the edge rushes and swing passes.

CJ weighs 195, probably less and Fisher slams him between the tackles like he is Eddie

CJ should get 15-20 touches a game and they should all be in space where he can utilize his speed.
    Slimdale/Ringer should get 15-20 carries a game providing the power game. ANd yes I know Ringer is not necessilarly a power back but Slimdale is and Ringer can take some of the load off burgerboy.

Of course it won't happen because with CJ and Slimdale in the proset Defenses would possibly pay for putting 8 in the box and if they play straight Slimdale should be able to power inside. Really make it simple for VY. Count to 7 and if there are still defenders right in front of you call the play for CJ. 7 or less and Slimdale gets the call

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar