I expect to get a lot of hate saying this but..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by STW Chris, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He loves the underachievers

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I've plainly written my thoughts. Not sure why you're having difficulty understanding. It's as if you WANT me to admit to your erroneous and incomplete/invalid interpretations. You should read them again if you remain incapable of comprehending them as distinct from your own extrapolations.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

i notice you haven't voted in the poll i created :brow:

4. Riverman

Saw it but the choices you listed don't represent my opinion.

5. Alex1939

lol. What other opinion can there be? Either you want us to win, or you want us to lose to get the better draft pick (or have coaches fired or whatever).

What hypothetical worded option would you vote for?

6. Riverman

"Is winning the remaining games this year is our TOP priority" would be what question would summarize my thought processes in a yes or no answer. My answer to that question is obviously no for reason ps stated in prior posts.

Your wording is similar as if I ask you " do you favor clubbing baby seals to feed the starving children of the world." It is a question that is black or white by answer but has many valid thoughts behind either controversial answer. That type of rhetorical trap logic is frequently used by fundamentalists pushing their own intolerant agenda.

7. Alex1939

If winning isn't the top priority and the future is, why would you not want us to lose out?

I think you just trying to have some cake and eat it too. The comparison question is totally bunk. And what I'm a fundamentalist with an intolerant agenda? Why cause I root for the Titans to win? GTFO.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

At this point I would say winning the remaining games is the top priority. What else would be higher? There is plenty of time to plan for the future once the season is over.

9. Riverman

You get GTFO if you can't understand. I've explained this numerous times. You are simply trolling if you think I'm "trying to have some cake and eat it too."

The statement "winning isn't the top priority" answers the question you are asking of me. Winning the remaining games this year is not what I see as the top priority. Building for the future is. I have seen nothing from this team or coaching staff that suggests this franchise is headed in the right direction. I stand by that statement. Barely beating a weak Raiders team in the last 10 seconds doesn't change my opinion. A higher draft pick gives us MORE OPTIONS to build for the future. Cleaning house with new coaches is imperative to direct the franchise in right direction also IMO. Winning games the remaining games this year does little toward either of those goals. Losing every remaining game does not guarantee that ownership will clean house- it only makes it more likely.

I've said this same thing for over 2 weeks now. I'm tired of having to clarify my position each time you attempt to skew it into something you'd like for my opinion to be. If you need something "black and white" to hold on to, then try reading WHAT I'VE WRITTEN most recently on the subject. The print is in "black and white".

It is dishonest to represent your speculations and extrapolations of what I think as my ideas. I'd appreciate it you'd stick to what I've written recently rather than suggesting your ideas as my own. This dialogue is becoming a game of attrition of which I have little interest in participating.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Well we've already had the QB with the lowest score ever. Maybe we set some kind of record :biglaugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar