I don't think LenDale is close to game shape yet

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well you see, because you think CJ sucks and Chris Henry is good, it cancels out Gloat's summation that CJ is good and Henry sucks.

So as you can see we are simply back to square one.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Chris henry the most explosive back in the league!

a 20+ yard run every 15.5 carries. Even adrian peterson needed 22 carries per long run.

All this drivel about needing a home run hitting back and here we had the best guy in the league!

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny the difference of course is that i know what i'm talking about. Gloat? Well you can take it from there. :grrhee:

Signed rolltide the porterhouse steak of football analysis!

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

His 2 20+ yard runs came against Houston and Oakland. Not stellar competition, by any means.

Peterson had 238 carries. Henry had 31. So, the sample sizes are way out of wack, so little events will shake up the numbers in a big way.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I think CJ can be more of a compliment to LW. He's faster and can catch better. I never really liked Henry so he'll need to have a good season to change my mind. Which I doubt will happen.

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I am not so sure that Lendale was the least impressive of all the backs last night. I think Chris Henry maybe better that he gets credit for on here. He looked good last year until the suspension. Nice to have all three but I think Lendale will not be in the nfl in 3 years, he may eat is way out of the league!

7. The Playmaker

Alot of people(including the Tennesseean) say LW is in the best shape of his life. He was a 1,000 yard back this season and he'll get alot of carries to pound the football. He'll be fine. LW will have a nice career in the NFL. Chris Henry is okay but his time is running out. I wouldn't expect a new contract.

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Which is why I'd build up his carries through the first two pre-season games and then try and work the best possible trade you can with another team.

9. The Playmaker

that sounds good

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

On fourth and two, he didn't have the gas to get the first. Dinger made a point last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar