Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I don't see Gray getting canned now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Dec 17, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,496
    I like dave ragone, he can stay
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    while I agree I dont expect it.

what I expect is MM names that fossile TM as his OC and throws JG into the dumpster fire.

DL will go back to QB/OQC/cheerleader. MM will name some X-Pedstate buddy as DC and merrily we will go along.

What I want is for BA too clean house and do it sunday at around 3:31cst

best realistic scenario would be MM too bring in Turner, or someone else of stature, too be OC. DL be retained or not - whatever and the DC too be someone who has performed the job in an adequate manner in the NFL before.
    Aqutis30 high fives this.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    Sadly you're probably right GoT.
  3. Clayriddick Rookie

Kearse
    Moolah:
    $197
    i like the pic of Jon Gruden. Time for change in Tennessee Jon Gruden is the answer.
  4. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,742
    Damn GoT, you got it down to the minute! LOLZ!
    GoT high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,496
    Gruden is not the answer.

Why do people believe Gruden is this magical coach? He's nothing more than a familiar/popular name.
    Riverman high fives this.
  6. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,625
    I wish, however I doubt Bud cans Munch.
  7. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,742
    No we need to follow the suggestion that alot of peopel have stated: new up and coming college coaches with fire in their belly! Supplement them with NFL experienced assistants from teams that have a winning environment and philosophy, or let them hire their own assistants with evaluation from the front office before the hire.
  8. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,309
    you know what else all of those teams had in common the next year? A new head coach.
    The problem with teams that field a defense (and offense) as bad as ours goes beyond just the coordinators. It will be extremely difficult for me to take another year with Munch. He provides nothing for this team. God, I hope he's not able to sweet talk Bud into keeping him for another year. you can already tell that Munch is starting to come up with excuses. It's going to be 3 against 1 in that meeting room. COME ON BUD, YOU CAN DO IT! Someone need to psych him up before he goes in there.
  9. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $22,996

Dont get our hopes up. Were dropping to 13 in the draft after we beat them.