I don't know about you, but I'm on the Tebow wagon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I am soooooo tired of Tim Tebow TV, formerly ESPN.
    These are the same guys that perdicted that Tebow would go in the 2nd Round. Some said he would be drafted as a WR.
    To see these same guys harping over this guy really bunches up my drawers!
    I tried to watch Tim Tebow TV yesterday, but it was nothing but how great this guy is. I wanted to see what the rest of the NFL was doing. Apparantly, now that Tebow has arrived, the rest no longer matters.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul2dhNaQgxM"]Tim Tebow SNL Skit Saturday Night Live - YouTube[/ame]

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Skip will probably milk Tebow's "amazing" TD:INT ratio this morning... Yesterday was the first time I actually saw Tebow play all 4 quarters and what I saw was -

- He can't make more than one read

- He only can complete a pass if it's a checkdown or his guy is open by 30 yards, which would explain his lack of INT's.

With that being said, I'm rooting for him still because, let's be honest, it's definitely the most entertaining story this season.

As I said, I'm not a Tebow hater, so I'll give him some credit for this though - He is getting better at putting more zip on his throws compared to the beginning of the season... His lob throws were more atrocious to watch than VY's.

4. amy

amy Starter

I'm hoping he can learn he can learn what he needs to learn to become one of the greatest QBs ever. Because then he can be one of the greatest examples of what hard work and positive thinking can do for a person. There is nothing more needed today than for young people to see how it can work for them.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Every player in the NFL worked hard.

F Tebow and the short bus he showed up on.

Really irks me when people try to pretend this guy is some sort of underdog story.

He was on a reality TV show in high school for being a top prospect, won the Heisman in college, first round draft pick, etc... doesn't work.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

really

Vince 'the Diva' Young worked hard. Dont make me laugh

7. Coov

Coov Starter

People hating on Tebow because of how the media covers him? Some people need to get over themselves, or at least be honest as to why they don't like him.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Very good point. Guys like Duece post childish infantile stuff. All Tebow is doing is trying to win football games. He isn't the one behind the scenes trying to sway the media. And as much as some don't like it Tebow has lifted his team into position to make a playoff run when the team was playing near the bottom. That is media worthy.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Honest reason I don't like him?

Because he's a god-awful quarterback yet the media pretends he has something to do with his team's performance when he's clearly the weak link holding them back.

If it weren't for the media- I could probably like the guy. But then again, let's not kid ourselves... if it weren't for the media, Tim Tebow wouldn't be starting in the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

As usual wrong...

Tebow may have had his most complete game on sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar