I don't know about you, but I'm on the Tebow wagon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

3 for 14 and 27 yards passing, and it's his WIN? Those weren't real stats, but they are pretty close to his numbers.

I'm really tired about hearing about Tebow these days. I like him as a person, but they are taking this to another level.

Never thought I would ever go for the Pats to win, but I hope the Pats cream the Broncos this weekend.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. I always said if he could merely be "good" I wouldn't bash him. And he ended up playing fairly well so I laid off of him.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

There's so much hype that the Pats Broncos game is being billed by some as the game of the season.

I don't get it at all.

He's crap as a QB and the Broncos are surviving on a strong defense not Tebow.

I hope the Pats destroy them. I certainly thyink that the Titans or any AFC playoff hunt team other than maybe the Jets would have no trouble beating the Broncos.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

as stated earlier Tebow better 'evolve', couldnt resist, his game next year.

Elway probably would have cut him this TC if CAP was not an issue. His public statements early in the season were harsh.

Having said the above there is no way too ignore the late Ws. Donk fans gotta be loving it. If they win the west with a trick donkey they will host a PO game so I can see why the fans are excited. Plus as we all know, once you qualify for the single elimination championship tournament anything is possible.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If everyone would stop talking about it, it would go away. Its the complainers, not supporters, who generally get it going again. (this one being the opposite)

6. pettso

pettso Starter

Huh? This thread was started by someone saying they're now on the Tebow bandwagon. All the media outlets constantly report how Tebow just keeps on winning and telling everyone they should hop aboard the bandwagon. Doesn't sound like the complainers are starting the discussion. We're just saying he sucks, period. That's not really complaining either if you ask me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Tebow is awesome. tons of fun to follow and watch

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

8. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

Living in Denver, it is nuts around here! I do have to admit, it is sure fun to watch

9. pettso

pettso Starter

Nobody is saying it ain't fun to watch. I watched the 0-0 Denver-Chicago game over the Aaron Rodgers show last week. All I'm saying is I don't think he's a good QB and I think he's gonna get exposed sooner or later. Relying on the other team to collapse in the 4th quarter on top of not blowing you out in the first 3 when you can't complete a pass is not sustainable, especially against good teams.

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Man my wife told me she would like to get Tebowed.

what ever that means.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar