I don't know about you, but I'm on the Tebow wagon

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Guess who's tweeting. (Besides me, @Eddyc85)

RealSkipBayless What drives me NUTS: Up 7-0, Denver coaches played absurdly conservative, 0 1st-down throws, Tebow constantly in 3rd-long. Buff 17-0 2nd q.

RealSkipBayless I 1st-guessed this: Denver D lousy w/o Brian Dawkins. Should've given Tebow early chances to bury Bills. Let him throw earlier! Unleash!

RealSkipBayless Bills 2ndary talented ballhawks. Brady: 4 INTs @buff. Tebow got too desperate 3rd-11 late 3rd. Forced deep one. 1st INT in 107 road attempts

Keep in mind Bills missed 2 easy FGs. And hey it was only a 12 point game in the 4th quarter, isn't that what Tebow does? Doesn't he come back from small 4th quarter deficits? Instead he goes 1st down then nothing, pick 6, pick 6, INT, turnover on downs. If "all he does is win" and he does it best in the 4th quarter he's gotta do that instead of burying his team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Oh yeah? Ive been on the Tebow wagon since he played pee wee football :rolleyes:

3. pettso

pettso Starter

The wheels on the bandwagon are getting pretty loose. One more of those next week and the fans are gonna have nightmares of Tebow throwing pick sixes all offseason long.

4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

Those bandwagon wheels are broken

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Tebow can get the car dealership ready this offseason in time for Cam Newton to bust next year.

Newton/Tebow Ford... coming soon.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Shouldn't Jesus drive a Prius?:clown:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar