I definitely don't miss Fisher now

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

For whatever reason the Rams pick ahead of the Colts in the second round. I think they alternate picks each round. I forget why.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

:?:

did not know that

3. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

Yeah I noticed the top 2 picks alternate each round. Not sure if that's done every year or just this year. Maybe just because they had the same record. Colts get overall #1 because of strength of schedule, and then they alternate each round. Just my guess though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh well

Rams are still dumb

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Praying that the Rams take Fleener. If not, he's obviously going to the Colts and will help Luck tremendously. Plus, we know our history with tight end coverage.

6. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I agree, I'm so glad Fishface is gone.

I just loved how after they picked Brockers they were mulling around the war room shaking each others hands in congratulations. The guy has bust written all over him, but they sure were proud of themselves. Even though I don't like Brockers, he is a huge upgrade from anything the Lambs have currently.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I like the strategy because that is the direction the NFL is heading- offense oriented.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

The Rams have a ton of holes, I thought this was a good move actually. They should get 3 good players today.

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I think the sheep were smart to keep trading. They got a bunch of picks that will help them tremendously, and while they need a #1 WR, its not like Blackmon or Floyd are AJ Green Calvin Johnson type guys anyway.

No way they take Fleener. They just took a pretty highly thought of TE last year.

It wouldn't surprise me if they take TWO 2nd round WR's. Hill and Jeffery perhaps?

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

LOL oh Fishface....looks like the Jags are finally getting back at you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar