I completely forgot about Derrick Morgan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by onetontitan, Jan 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

We need a DT more then a DE. OUr interior defensive line has to be able to crash the pocket.

2. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea you're right, but he won't have the unfamiliarity all rookies have their first season. It's kind of like he red shirted his first year.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

He's finished in Washington. I don't see him going anywhere but here if he is released. Lets face it, our DT's are more injury prone than my grandmother and I don't think Haynesworth has lost anything besides respect.

5. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I'll agree with that, he's a great player when he wants to bring it and I believe he'll bring the BOOM when he walks back through our door

6. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Someone mentioned it the other day, but it would be great to add him, and take Paea or Dareus in round 1. Move Jason Jones to DE, and have a Dline of Jones, Big Al, Dareus, and Morgan. I could also see us taking Amukamara in round 1 and Marvin Austin or Drake Nevis in round 2. I don't think Nevis slides, but I have seen a few mocks that have him there at our pick.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

But we've got Senderrick Marks!!:sad2:

[​IMG]
    Forgive them Father, for Mike Reindfeldt knows not what he does.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why would he want to carry Donnie Nickey's lazy butt? He can walk.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Dude, think about it if we got Albert back and traded up to get Fairley it would be Morgan, Fairley, Albert, Babin. That's one stout line!

10. chamgel2

chamgel2 Starter

Trading Up to get Fairley is out of the question. It is very likely he will go to Carolina at #1 overall...it would take our first and 2nd this year and our first next year to move up that far. I'd rather stay at # 8 and take Dareus, Paea or Amukamara.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar