I Can't Wait for This Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TurkJetFan, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Camp Fodder

Whats up!

I just want to say I'm going to be here for the next week and I'm really looking forward to this game...I think the Titans are a great team and am really looking forward to this matchup...

I think the Jets match up really well against the Titans and this game will be won or lost in the trenches for both teams....

I come in peace! Heres to some friendly talk about this game and potential playoff preview!

-Turk

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's tough having to wait a week between games when the Titans are playing as well as they are.

Hopefully, they put together two solid halves of football because I think that's what it'll take to stay undefeated.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

This is a pretty big one. If the Titans win it, they're almost undoubtably the lock for homefield advantage and the number one seed. If the Jets win, they've got a key tie breaker, and the Steelers game becomes very important for the Titans.

It's great that this has turned into a playoff preview, I think it's time to show what we can do to a contender. I don't expect to see BF looking nearly as good by the end of this game, especially if KVB is on the field at 100%.

4. DJB

DJB Starter

I think you are right. This could be a playoff preview. Much like the Charger Titans game last season. I think as great as Favre is he sometimes trys to make too much happen. Hopefully the D-Line can force him into some of his wild throws and force a couple of picks. Thomas Jones seems to have really picked it up lately and hopefully the Titans can limit Leons touches.

5. joewilly

joewilly Guest

thats the key right there. we gotta go up early so favre doesn't have to make things happen. TJ has got to have a solid running game.

I'm very optimistic about the jets playin well based on the last few weeks

6. DJB

DJB Starter

I know one thing, it's going to be intense out there. Both teams have something to prove in this game. And with a possible re-match in the playoffs they will want to send a message.

7. joewilly

joewilly Guest

good point. I'll be real curious to see how we come out & attempt to move the ball on you guys. I doubt either side will stray from whats been working well so far. I just hope we've been workin on some creative blocking schemes to get Jones past hainesworth somehow. gonna be a long day if we can't run the ball. I think we'll have good success though.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

so you're saying that the jets are going to come in here and hang 150, 200 yards rushing on the Titans? Is that "good success"?

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wonder if Dinger will play the game differently knowing they are likely to face them again in the playoffs?

Nahhhhhhhh...

10. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

I know this thinking is probably bad, but until we lose, it feels like the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar