I can see why Peyton didnt want to play here

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I wish we were able to get our #1 WR as open as Atlanta seems to be able to... hell, ANY of our WRs getting open would be great!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

All I've taken from this game is that Kevin Vickerson still exists in the NFL.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

LOL at everyone who said trading for Samuel would be stupid.

Yep... could've had a top 10 CB for just a 7th round pick and less money than Griffin. Good job, FO. Clutch.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

But... he doesn't tackle... right?!

5. RavensShallBurn

Haha that's what they all say... but we all just saw him destroy McGahee and Decker. Guy hits harder than any DB we have... and flies to the ball - most INTs in the league over the last 6 seasons, but we don't want him. Cool.

I was actually criticized for saying we should get him... Could've kept Finnegan and got Samuel, let Griffin walk, and all the sudden our secondary is awesome. But you know, our FO apparently doesn't know what they're doing, so it's understandable.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Have you seen our scheme or personnel? Deion and Bailey in their primes couldn't cover with what we have.

7. RavensShallBurn

Why was our coverage so good last year? Finnegan, McCourty, and Verner all ranked way up there in terms of coverage.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because that's last year and we seem to be a lot worse than last year.

9. RavensShallBurn

Holy crap... this game is literally the same as when we played in ATL last year.

Falcons up 27-7 late in game, Broncos come back to make it 27-21, Falcons convert pass on 3rd down.

Same exact thing happened with us, except the score was 23-3, and we made it 23-17... big time deja vu.

10. RavensShallBurn

Yea, but it's still a valid point... Same DC and CBs minus Finnegan... I'm saying if we could cover last year (all our CBs did well), why wouldn't we be able to do with a superior CB in Samuel?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar