i can see the light

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jul 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i think what his point was tho, is that he wanted to see lamont lay a hit on someone, instead of just pushing them out of bounds like he is a afraid of contact

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

It would be nice to see the D be at least average. I'll define average as giving up 21 ppg. Schwartzie has to grow some gonads for this too happen so I don't see it happening. Hope I am wrong.

Manning CAN be Blitzed!

3. y does shwartz need to grow some nads, hes not even the one thats playing the game...

4. Bulluckfan

Bulluckfan Camp Fodder

Because Schwartz is the one too scared to be aggressive with the defense. The players aren't. I'm sure they are itching to be let loose, but Jimmy keeps them reined in tight.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm hoping this year he doesn't just keep hitting his head against the wall with the colts. I'm also hoping he learned something watching the Chargers and the Steelers beat the colts. Let's change it up, let KVB get him a few times, I was so pissed last year when he got the sack and it was called back, that was ridiculous. We know he can get to manning.

6. i think just about anyone can get to manning

7. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

Let's be fair now....trying to be a team player here, but, there were some protection problems..... :ha: Freakin woman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar