I call Nick Perry in 1st round

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Keeferdog, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

From what I watched on YouTube, he's shown glimps of greatness. He never put up huge numbers, but he's added weight to be NFL size and still has his speed. Just needs pass rush moves and an NFL mind-set. I watched one clip of this amazing swim to spin to shred a block... it was amazing.

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I agree. I've seen him use a wide vary of pass rush moves but he all too often digresses back to just trying to speed rush people. That being said, I forget the game, I watched him use what is possibly the best spin move I've ever seen (sans Freeney) to beat a tackle once.

3. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

He doesn't do it for me

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

From what I have heard on sirius lovie smith will probably take him right in front of us. I am not that sold on him either not enough production

5. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

I hope so

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I thought the production was pretty good. He led the Pac-10 in sacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar