I call Nick Perry in 1st round

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Keeferdog, Apr 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keeferdog

Keeferdog Starter

The Titans have been hush hush on him for a reason. He killed the combine and shot up the boards. Now, he has slipped back down. I want him! The chargers might take him at #18 though. He's fast, athletic, and uses his hands really well. Please draft Perry!

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

this draft is exciting... last year was as well until the week before when all the reports on Locker came out...

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd be ok with this pick too. He definitely showed out at the combine.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Combine warriors scare me.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

He played with Casey so that might be a plus. He's my favorite DE after Coples and Ingram.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He was my first pick for us at 20 a month or so ago. Not expecting us to get him. He'll go late 1st or even early 2nd.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Don't like combine warriors and I really don't want DE in the first unless it's Upshaw, Ingram, or Coples.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Nick Perry is my No.1 DE so yea I'd be happy with him.

The combine outing is just the icing on the cake, his film proves he's a top DE.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

When I watch Perry at USC the only real issue I had with him was that he was undersized of a 4-3 DE and didn't really play with an amazing amount of power. After he came into the combine weighing 270+ and benching 35 times I no longer believe that his size/strength would be an issue. I'd love Perry in round 1

10. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

I'd be happy with it :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar