I bleed Columbia blue, but here in Az....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DirtySouthBoyz, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DirtySouthBoyz

DirtySouthBoyz Luv da' Rock

If this game keeps goin the way it has been.... This city will be on fire....

Wat would have made it perfect if the Titans, Made past the Ravens...

Yes I'll say it.. Go Steelers ! !

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I hope the Red Birds win it all. I really do.

3. KY_Titans7

KY_Titans7 Guest

I hope the Cardinals take it all as well.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Add to that I hope Warner sets SB records, wins SBmvp...

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm pulling for da birds simply because they're the only team left that I don't hate.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I hope Arizona wins it all as well. I think if they play Baltimore they got a good shot.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I was not cheering for the cards to win. I wanted mcnabb and jim johnson to get a ring. The cards are the epitome of failure for 60 years and now i'm supposed to be touched that they won a damn thing? They even screwed up when they drafted lienert.

It is luck really that warner was there for them. He had not put together a complete season in a while and i seriously doubt they believed he would be taking them to a super bowl.

Maybe the cards should have suffered a while with playoff losses like what we have had before reaching the SB.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I guess you wouldn't have cheered the Titans either.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

There are 3 bird teams in the final 4. You cheering for all of them?

10. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

A massive congratulations to the Arizona Cardinals; a team that I've had a soft spot for during their years of lovable futility, and now they have a chance to take it all. I am firmly behind them all the way... It's surreal enough to have a Cardinals Superbowl... Let's see Kurt make them champion!! GO CARDS!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar