I ate the "LenDale" burger at Randy's in Trenton, Ga.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

In this picture it looks as if he's already letting a few go...and he's only a few bites in.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Quality over quantity baby! I introduce the patented Jeano Roid Insanity Burger..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there is a hot dog/hamburger joint in Murfreesboro with those types of challenges. Eat like 8 dogs, buns and fixins, in like 30 mins. If you do it its free and you get a Tshirt. If you at least get them down you still get the Tshirt. Something like that anyways.

Pawbowskys' Dog House

I would have tore them up when I was younger. Just can't eat like that anymore.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Two weeks ago I was at Todd English's P.U.B. in Vegas. Finish your beer before the sand in the hourglass runs out, and it's free. (Limit of two per day) It's about 7 or 8 seconds, so it isn't very difficult. I went two days in a row and got my four beers. I needed the last two, since I was watching the Titans/Steelers game.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

disgusting.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

don't hate the player, hate the game.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

who that chick behind you with the tats? i wouldnt be focused on the burger i'd be nibbling her neck.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Soon, you will be known as SEC 330 BLOODCLOT. lol I like eating challenges as well. Infact, I get told I look like Man vs. Food dude. I'm more a spicy food guy as opposed to a quantity guy. Turn up the heat baby!

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jesse, no one would stop you. Odds are, from the looks of it- you'd end up with hepatitis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar