Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

I Am Starting Vince Young

Discussion in 'Titan Cup/Fantasy Football' started by Abe Froman, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Moolah:
    $1
    I am going to hop on the Vince Young bandwagon and ride him all the way through the playoffs.

Can't believe I am saying this, but Vince Young will be my starter for the rest of the year.

I am in 2nd place and need to take over the #1 spot.

For the record: I have Jay Cutler and Eli Manning on the bench. Vince is surprisingly the best choice IMO. Cutler is a huge disappointment.

Thoughts? Anyone else pick him up in their league?
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,192
    First off, you have too many QB's. I keep two not three, but that's just me in my league. I also have Vince on one of my two teams. He's starting ahead of McNabb for me and is showing up in fantasy points.

If I were you Abe Froman, I would ditch Cutler and pick up a RB or a WR on a team fighting for January in real football. But if your in second place then you know whats up, so go get em with Vince.
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I started VY weeks ago, undefeated since putting him in. Over matt schaub of all QB's. And I believe he's out performed Schaub 3/5 weeks.
  4. BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Locker
    Moolah:
    $40
    I am starting Drew Brees.
  5. Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

Moolah:
    $1
    I usually wouldn't keep three QBs, but my lineup is pretty solid otherwise. No free agents I really want to pick up at the moment.

Here's my team as long as we are talking fantasy (10-man league):

QB - VY
    WR - R. Moss
    WR - S. Rice
    WR - S. Smith
    RB - A. Peterson
    RB - R. Mendenhall
    TE - V. Davis
    K - R. Bironas
    DEF - Green Bay

BN - Cincinatti
    BN - E. Manning
    BN - J. Cutler
    BN - J. Forsett
    BN - A. Gates

Just in case you were wondering: no one drafted Vernon Davis. I picked him up in like week 2.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.