I Am Starting Vince Young

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Abe Froman, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I am going to hop on the Vince Young bandwagon and ride him all the way through the playoffs.

Can't believe I am saying this, but Vince Young will be my starter for the rest of the year.

I am in 2nd place and need to take over the #1 spot.

For the record: I have Jay Cutler and Eli Manning on the bench. Vince is surprisingly the best choice IMO. Cutler is a huge disappointment.

Thoughts? Anyone else pick him up in their league?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

First off, you have too many QB's. I keep two not three, but that's just me in my league. I also have Vince on one of my two teams. He's starting ahead of McNabb for me and is showing up in fantasy points.

If I were you Abe Froman, I would ditch Cutler and pick up a RB or a WR on a team fighting for January in real football. But if your in second place then you know whats up, so go get em with Vince.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I started VY weeks ago, undefeated since putting him in. Over matt schaub of all QB's. And I believe he's out performed Schaub 3/5 weeks.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

I am starting Drew Brees.

5. Abe Froman

Abe Froman Sausage King of Chicago

I usually wouldn't keep three QBs, but my lineup is pretty solid otherwise. No free agents I really want to pick up at the moment.

Here's my team as long as we are talking fantasy (10-man league):

QB - VY
    WR - R. Moss
    WR - S. Rice
    WR - S. Smith
    RB - A. Peterson
    RB - R. Mendenhall
    TE - V. Davis
    K - R. Bironas
    DEF - Green Bay

BN - Cincinatti
    BN - E. Manning
    BN - J. Cutler
    BN - J. Forsett
    BN - A. Gates

Just in case you were wondering: no one drafted Vernon Davis. I picked him up in like week 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar