I am so sick of Tiki Barber...............

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitansCountry25, Sep 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

He is a loser, he is a quitter, he is a cry baby, and he for the most part in my opinion for most of his career was an avg running back. This guy uses the tv to throw his team, his coaches, his teammates all under the bus. I dont know why people like this jerk cause thats exactly what he is a jerk. I saw him play several times and he never did jack against the Titans. Last year his butt was no where to be found in the destruction of the NY Giants against V. Now I am now fan of Tom Coughlin I think hes a little over the top with some things. However, Tiki did not see the success he had until his arrival in NY. Someone who says he doesnt have the heart to play during the middle of the season and puts the spotlight directly on himself while at the sametime completely disrups the locker room and the entire teams frame of mind is a LOSER. I am glad he is no longer playing. My only wish is that he loses his voice and gets kicked off tv so we never have to hear from his sorry self again.

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yea I really cant stand the guy either, he doesnt seem team oriented, and hes a cry baby

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Tiki Barber is trash. As soon as he stepped out of that locker room, he started ratting on guys. Screw him

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Kige Ramsey calls into 104.5 The Zone from time to time. He actually called in earlier today.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

Tiki is a douche really. He doesn't like being on teams period it seems.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Tiki is T.O. but slimier

8. steelrzgirl

steelrzgirl Guest

I thought what he did to Eli was completely classless.

Somethings just need to be left in the locker room. While I didnt necessarily disagree with some of the things he said, you just dont do that in a public forum.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol Kige.

Both should be quiet. Gold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar