I am going to hate this week....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Why do all opposing fans feel the need to come on here and start off by saying this? This is such a bull$h*t introduction because we all know in about 2 days, your going to be talking anything but civil. Do us all favor,cut the bull and just get to the point on how you think we're gona lose...

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

you understood the meaning but still felt compelled to correct the grammar -

fair enough. I will leave lots of other little bits in posts and they are all just for you.

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I understand what you are saying. But check it, we are 13-3 with the best record in football. Yet, espn, and others act like we are 9-7 and lucky.

We are a blue collar team. You guys are much the same, but honestly you are not as good as us. You lack in a few areas. You are a damn good team, dont mis-understand. But, we beat you, regardless of how many games you say your young QB has played. So until you come into our house and beat us, this conversation is one way. You should come in here saying "hey, you guys should win, but any given Sunday........" and then we can discuss the positives and negatives..... :):ha:

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

That's fine.

They'll get used to us.

After all, they'll be following us around from city to city for about another month. :wink2:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

well sending their guys to Nashville for another week anyways. They sould just get and Econolodge for a couple of weeks and save a few $$$s

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that's all I was telling you
    don't listen to it

7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

Listening to SiriusNFL and Marty Schottenheimer already picking the Ravens. They may not have an offense like the Colts, but they match up well with the Titans. This will be a hard hitting game of defense and ball control

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Yah, Jamal Anderson likes us, but they are slobbing over Ed Reed.

9. CowPokey

CowPokey Guest

Doesn't matter who selects who to win.
    The game is too good a match up for someone to say which team is gonna win.
    Hell, the Titans are 3 point favorites but home teams get that.
    Even up game.
    Collins has alot of experience but he did not play well in the SB with a good team when he was younger.
    Flacco is a rookie and has learned alot but he really doesn't get rattled.
    Comes down to defenses in this one.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Cow Pokey, agreed. I also think it comes down to which RB tandem can be more successful.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar