Hypothetically speaking: Titans go 9-7 in 2013.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Clark, Jul 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

how could AJ ever cheat on that...

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'll watch mccarron closely this year. But I want to see nfl throws and not short come backs and jump balls. He's played with the most stacked college team in many many years. It's hard to fully think he's magical when he has that much talent to work with.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

one mans treasure is another mans trash...just sayin

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Way too early

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Romo sucks. Biggest choker since Peyton Manning.

Still better than Locker, though, at this point.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

9-7 likely makes playoffs in the AFC. If both CJ + Locker suck, but we make playoffs... we'll have some tough decisions. I'm assuming CJ would be cut/traded/etc, we'd free up some money there (Something that we need). I'm also assuming David Stewart would be cut (money issues). Sending out those two players would do wonders for our cap. We then need to go QB, OT, and RB within our 1st three rounds. Hopefully, Shonn Greene will look decent and we can focus on QB & OT.

I'd try and trade up for Bridgewater. RG3 style. If not, maybe Boyd? If the only thing we're missing is a legit QB (which would be the case if we went 9-7 with a terrible QB & RB) trade it all for a future pro-bowl level QB ) hopefully.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You really love those butterface girls eh. First Nicky Minage and now.....

8. Clark

I wouldn't mind Boyd but I wanna see this senior season before I crown him as a possible nfl quality qb. Like it or not, I have to stray away from the shorter Qbs with tad more athleticism. He's gonna be lucky to measure 6'1 come the combine. That's scary. Yea yea yea drew Bree's is great and Wilson looks the part, but I'd still rather have a 6'4+ guy that just stands in the pocket and throws strikes.

Jeff Mathews is 6'4 from Cornell.

Bryn Renner is 6'3 from UNC

David Fales is 6'3 from SJS.

I'd vote for those before another short qb that wants to run around too much.

Morris from Miami is gonna get a lot of looks as well and hyped as a first rounder at 6'2 but I'm leery of his frame/stature and type of play. Dude has an awkwardly small lower body that I cannot see lasting in the NfL. Dude looks like he will get broken.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

QB class is deep... Bridgwater, Hundley, Boyd, McCarron, Fales, Manziel, Murray, Carr, and Renner - all those guys have 1st round potential. Will all depend on what they do this year.

10. Clark

Bingo buddy! Hundley majorly unlikely to come out me thinks tho. Manziel keeps adding red flags to his name. Carr is skiddish. Murray short/er and idk bout him personally. Mccarron will depends if they let him run an open offense and pull off nfl throws in action. He's got ???s.

But yea. Even if one slides to the second, they could still be worth a selection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar