Hurricane Sandy

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This was a parking lot just an hour ago

[​IMG]

2. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Expecting 5-10 inches of rain 60+ wind gusts for at least 12 to 18 hours plus lots of multi day power outages near DC. The worst should start later this afternoon.

Good luck to everyone in Sandy's path.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

on a personal note I usually feel a little bad, just a little, after a gulf hurricane. We get awsome weather for like 2 weeks after the rain from a gulf hurricane is over.

4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

JC I go through your neck of the woods all the time, I was wondering how you were holding up in your neck of the woods.

5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

WV is about to get hit with a blizzard.... probably going to lose power for a month like what happened with that mini hurricane in the summer...
    however im in NC... just really windy here...

6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

My boss was sending me to New York and my truck broke down... I lucked out. :headbang:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar