Hunter gains 15 pounds in the offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

I have showed numbers that prove CJ is a better RB than Campbell and why he should be in the HOF. People on here said CJ was terrible but the love Gore, Morris etc. I have showed numbers that showed CJ had a better season than them last year.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

You manipulated some stats, yes

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

And this is why I almost hate this board. A thread about a WR gaining weight turns into hating and arguing about a RB that's no longer on the team. W...t....f

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

ALLLLL of our topics veer off course a little, but they always find their way home.

5. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Hunter has the ability to be a top 5 receiver in this league. Hopefully the offense opens it up and gets him the ball this season

6. TitansWillWin2

I didn't manipulate jack. I just gave stats and based my opinions off of them. For instance you did the same in saying ypc is more important to you than total yards. Which is quite ironic actually b/c you make excuses for Wright's low yards per catch number.

7. JCBRAVE

yards per carry are a bigger deal yes that is correct

8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

They all end up in the same argument by the same people. Its ridiculous,really.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

So then why are you all over Wrights jock strap. His yards per catch is well below average for a WR.

10. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

His job was the shorter routes. I remember hearing something from either Jefferson or Munch saying that he was practically uncoverable from the slot. That and if you look at the game tape you see he's the best player we have on offense. Combine that with the fire he's shown in game and his clean slate off the field its hard not to be a fan.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar