Hunter gains 15 pounds in the offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Ah. I see. I stand corrected then. Stats wise Kenny did make more catches for more yards.

I would like to point out that JH had more TDs with less attempts/ catches. He also didn't have any fumbles compared to Britts 1.

I feel like you can make a case where Hunter being a 2nd round pick with the above context would make me feel like I have more value than what Britt produced as the number, what, 18 selection?
  2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Try pick 30
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. steverife

steverife Starter

I thought Hunter was terribly inconsistent last year. It seemed like he couldn't keep his feet enough to run his route and be in a position to make a play at least half the time. He made plays because he is a great athlete and talent, but he was in no way someone you could throw to a spot and know that he'd be there ready to catch the ball.

Adding weight will be huge.
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Just when we were going to start to see some consistency the dumb dumb decided to have boys night out with D-will. I'm hoping it was just youthful immaturity.
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

To be fair Britt did have a good rookie season all things considered. Filled me with so much hope and optomism. Then just pissed it all away.
  6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I think this should help keep away the injuries too.
  7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Well I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong. I think I'm remembering this with bias goggles.
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Well hiw most recent season was such a disaster. I actually expected an amazing year out of him. He was in shape, did not get arrested in the offseason and was in a contract year. Instead he had the worst season of his career. Easy to see how that could mask what he once was.
  9. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Any reports out on how Hunter looked? Was his weight positive? Did he look slower or lose any of his leaping ability?
  10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

ETA until GoT calls him fat?
    • High Five High Five x 2