Hunter gains 15 pounds in the offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Ah. I see. I stand corrected then. Stats wise Kenny did make more catches for more yards.

I would like to point out that JH had more TDs with less attempts/ catches. He also didn't have any fumbles compared to Britts 1.

I feel like you can make a case where Hunter being a 2nd round pick with the above context would make me feel like I have more value than what Britt produced as the number, what, 18 selection?

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Try pick 30

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I thought Hunter was terribly inconsistent last year. It seemed like he couldn't keep his feet enough to run his route and be in a position to make a play at least half the time. He made plays because he is a great athlete and talent, but he was in no way someone you could throw to a spot and know that he'd be there ready to catch the ball.

Adding weight will be huge.

4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Just when we were going to start to see some consistency the dumb dumb decided to have boys night out with D-will. I'm hoping it was just youthful immaturity.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

To be fair Britt did have a good rookie season all things considered. Filled me with so much hope and optomism. Then just pissed it all away.

6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I think this should help keep away the injuries too.

7. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Well I'll be the first to admit that I'm wrong. I think I'm remembering this with bias goggles.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well hiw most recent season was such a disaster. I actually expected an amazing year out of him. He was in shape, did not get arrested in the offseason and was in a contract year. Instead he had the worst season of his career. Easy to see how that could mask what he once was.

9. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Any reports out on how Hunter looked? Was his weight positive? Did he look slower or lose any of his leaping ability?

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

ETA until GoT calls him fat?

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar