Hunter gains 15 pounds in the offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Apr 29, 2014.

1. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

Dude I love metal...and all types of music. What kind of metal are you into?
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Death/Doom/Stoner and old thrash is where its at.
  3. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Msut....

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. RTH

RTH Meh...

Titanium is nice.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  5. JR1980

JR1980 Starter

Yeah I love thrash style..and some influence of death/thrash mix...Every now and then you need to just get amped on some good brutal metal...hahah
  6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Jeez you guys are fast. I can't even get through my thermo lab before you guys start your offensive!

Lets be real... Anyone into rap / hip hop could translate whatever language CJ speaks far easier than someone who listens to predominantly metal. Some Metal has screaming but that urban speak CJ has is definitely akin to the rap / hip hop side.

Its not an elitist attitude as much as its a friendly jab. Ofc their are nuances to all music but the rap / hip hop side has less moving parts than other genres. The background (beat) is more times than not is nothing more than some pre recorded track that he or she talks/sings over.

Personally music to me is more the instruments than straight lyrics. So naturally something that is nearly all lyrics is far less attractive.

Btw considering this forum is basically TWW2 vs the world you should have picked up on what was going on.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I definitely am into most of it. Each plays a roll depending on the day. Some days you need a beasty breakdown from a Blessthefall esque band. Sometimes you need something a little more radio friendly like Trivium. Or hit the gym to ABR or As I lay Dying. Sprinkle in Machine Head, All that remains (older), among others. Some older stuff like the big 4..etc.

What about yourselves?
  8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

[​IMG]
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

10. 520

520 Starter

lol is that the new kanye joint