Hunter gains 15 pounds in the offseason

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Two Kings, Apr 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I am talking the whole deal. His lyrics are so-so, his beats are pop, and he doesn't influence me. He has an arrogant attitude like he is constantly making bangers or something, gtfoh. What has he done to change the game?! As for battling, I am talking about pure creatvitiy and lyrics....I just don't see Kanye being very good in that department. He makes a few hits, acts like an A hole..then disappears.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Common, Jay-z, Lupe Fiasco, Childesh Gambino, Kid Cudi, Kendrick Lamar, MOS DEF, Talib Kweli, Drake, John Legend, ect

3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Take a read on this for instance. It begins to scratch the surface of what I'm talking about:

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/edito...lege-dropout-kanye-west-have-changed-the-game

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Pop? What is pop to you exactly? What is bad with popular music? If everyone starting listening to Atmosphere and he got play on the radio, would his beats and music instantly be decredited because he is considered popular?

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Lol maybe gay ass drake. Kanye influenced mos def and talib? How old are you lol

6. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Except I think Kanye actually did auto tune the right way. It was a tool that harmonized the simplistic sounds of the 808s machine. It was used to strengthen the melancholy theme of the album and emphasize this sad love letter to various yet specific sets of relationships. It wasn't a gimmick that people like T-Pain and Kesha use it as. It was a really great compliment to the various forms of imperfect lost loves (career, goals, mother, girlfriends, friends, wives) in ones life.

I thought it was a master piece.

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Eminem is the greatest rapper ever. Lyrically that is.

8. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

He certainly did. Not sure why my age has anything to do with it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

His graduation album was very good. Beyond that. Not so much.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Possibly. I know a few people who will say Biggy or 2-pac but yea Em is the real deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar