Huddle report computer 7 rnd mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

MOss may end up a better player than Chad Jackson IMO. Still I don't see us going WR until further in the draft if at all.

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm right there with you.

3. Tonye209

Tonye209 209 Cali

i feel ya

4. Tonye209

Tonye209 209 Cali

Yea

5. #1TitansFan

#1TitansFan Camp Fodder

Take a Florida Gator over a Miami Hurricane...I don't think so. Cane players always have more potential then those lousy Gators.

6. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

Where has potential got anybody who hasn't produced? Potential doesn't even make you a career backup, it makes you off the pile. An overachiever is usually the backup of choice as they're pretty limited.

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

The Hackney pick is interesting, though I don't know where he's rated and where he'd be a value. I saw him play a few times and he has potential. He's rough around the edges, but definitely plays with a lot of heart. If the Titans draft a QB at #3, Hackney could be a good second stringer in a year or two. That leads up to the question, "at what round would you choose a 3rd string QB who could be a solid 2 in a year?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar