Huddle report computer 7 rnd mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans2004, Mar 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The Huddle Report computer generated 7 rnd mock for the Titans looks like this...

1st- Ferguson LT
    2nd- Sinorice Moss WR
    4th- Cedric Griffin CB/S
    5th- Rocky Macintosh LB
    6th- Darrell Hackney QB
    7th- Garrett mcIntyre DE
    7th- Cameron Vaughn LB

I would be pretty happy with that draft. I can't see Griffin or Macintosh falling that far though.

2. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

3 offensive players, with 2 of them in the first three rounds? Uh-Uh. Isn't going to happen....not when this team has speed shartage prblems at linebacker and safety.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Forget Moss and take a LB.

4. Nine

Nine Starter

"Computer generated"....as in, it must have ranked the players according to whatever criteria they use, then simply gone straight down the list in the original draft order.

I'll eat my shoes if we don't take a defensive player on day 1.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I don't agree with this at all, maybe with a few of their choices late in the draft. This team has to pick a future QB or it'll never get into the playoffs. According to this, we'll have McNair, Volek and Darrell Hackney. Who's our future QB? Volek or Hackney? I don't see it.
    But this is not the first mock draft that I've seen whereas Ferguson is our first rounder.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If we could get our third back I could see us taking Ferguson.

7. metal957

metal957 Starter

Some of those guys won't fall that far like Macintosh

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Ferguson is a possibilty. Moss aint happenin.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

The only receiver I'm taking at the 2nd pick is Chad Jackson if he falls.

10. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I wouldn't want Sinorice Moss. The guy isn't Steve Smith, nor is he is brother - who has had 2 good years out of 5? He may be fast and explosive but he isn't a redzone TD guy - and thats where the #1s are.

I'd prefer a slower WR who can catch anything. Larry Fitzgerald comes to mind. He's a beast.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar