how's my team?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Trey, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey

Trey Guest

our league just did our live draft yesterday, of course i'm going to think my team is good, but i'm biased because i drafted it. tell me what you think....

QB
    Donovan McNabb
    Aaron Rodgers

RB
    Marion Barber
    Darren McFadden
    LenDale White
    Jonathan Stewart
    Thomas Jones

WR
    Randy Moss
    Braylon Edwards
    Anquan Boldin
    Javon Walker

TE
    Heath Miller
    Owen Daniels

DEFENSE
    Chicago
    Oakland

K
    Adam Viniteiri

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

RB is weak. You'll probaly have to trade for a WR because we don't know if Anderson will be effective this year and Walker is a risk. TE looks good. So does for Def. QB should be fine if their are no significant injuries. I'd look into getting a less risk RB. McFadden is a rookie, White is a ? with CJ and Henry, Stewart is a rookie, and Jones should be okay. So I would trade Stewart and Walker for a good RB.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

You should get 2 starting backs out of the first 3 RBs. The WRs are very good but Walker was a wasted pick, IMO. Vinateri is about done as a K. Otherwise, it's all good.

5. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I like the team a lot. Braylon, Boldin, and Moss are arguably 3 of the top 10 WR in the league, Moss being #1. RB is good, Barber will do good because of Jones backing him up, and McFadden will be a beast if he starts.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Thomas Jones Stock just went way up IMO as well. You have a tough team!

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'd call it heavy in the WR slots
    which wouldn't be all that bad if you're in a point-per-reception league and you start 2 WR's and option for a RB/WR

but honestly, I don't see that you have a true #1 RB
    Barber was great in a support role (ala MJD) but who knows how things will be now
    and I wouldn't wish Donovan McNabb and Aaron Rodgers on anybody

8. The Playmaker

Fantasy Rule:

Always handcuff your top RB. Unless you have a good #2 and #3 RB. I'd look to aquire Jones.

9. Trey

Trey Guest

I'm liking my Thomas Jones pick more and more now that Favre is in New York....Qbs are weak because there was a big run on them in the first two rounds, probably the reason Moss was able to slip to me in round 2. Barber was my sleeper, i love how he runs, he's on a good team that will have the lead and will want to run the ball to run down the clock. And of course Barber will get the goal line carries. When i got him I just liked his potential better than others available. Javon Walker wasn't a wasted pick IMO. It was my last pick, he's a former probowler, if he breaks out i'm a genius. If he burns out, oh well. It was my last pick

10. The Playmaker

Your team is starting to grow on me. Start LW for a while and you'll be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar