How will you survive until the new season?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lumebray, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

starting a new season on madden helps..

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Still better than whay Kobe did, Kobe had 0 rebounds to go along with his 61 points.

3. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I'll probably just piss and moan all offseason about stupid moves we've made, dumb draft choices, and passing on good, proven players like I did last season just to piss everyone off.

4. Lumebray

Lumebray Virtus Et Honor

i agree 100% on that.
    i honestly can not remember the last time the titans snagged a good FA.
    expect the worst, hope for the best.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

For me the golf season rolling around really helps. I just started last year and seemed to be going for a round every day off. I probably still have a while to wait though. I'm not too sure when they open for the season but it's still a while for up here ..... what's better than hanging out with buddies, drinking beer and shooting a game? Pffft

That and MMA. I love watching the fights.

6. jessestylex

after last seasons draft im going to wait before i question our draft choices.

at the end of the day we had one of the best drafts last year.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

aside from the Craig Stevens pick, I'll agree with you. I just didn't see where he fit in. How many TE's did we have at training camp?

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Yep.

I'll have baeball soon, along with the NHL. And the CFL season starts in July.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I get to watch the Celtics hopefully go back to back this year,but those dam Lakers sure look good though...

10. jessestylex

Kobe and King James are playing each other right now!

51-59 Cavs at the Half.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar