How will Vince be used tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cdy_hitt, Sep 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Lmfao, lmfao,great pic dude. yeah man half baked was awesome.
  2. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

A lot of people think VY will be used in red zone but I don't know, I could see him being inserted in more of a 2 min. type situation. Think about it, it would let him operate in a shotgun type O, more of what he is used to, the D would already be playing more of a prevent style to stop the long gainer and it would give him more of field to work with also making the D play it a little straighter.
  3. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Well, I played this out on Madden yesterday. I brought Young in for 1st down at the five. He fakes the handoff, rolls left, and everyone's covered so he runs it in himself. Now that wouldn't be a bad first career play, would it? I do think they'll use him in goal line situations, since it'll be so hard to defend run, pass, and bootleg.
  4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I was more right about Collins that any of you guys. Thank the Jets for even have a worse player in the field goal kicker. This game could have been a lot worse than the score indicated.

I will say Collins got a bad rap on the ball thrown to the end zone. No way that was intentional grounding. Also the ball lost by the TE that turned into a interception wasn't Collins fault.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.