Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

How will the "new" ownership respond?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Nov 17, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,506
    Bud's plans just hadn't been made public. I don't know why anyone would expect them to be. We all knew it would stay in the family. He lives another few years and he might want grandson to take on a bigger role.
  1. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,126
    As long as they give Munch and loggains the boot I don't care what they do after that!
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,203
    Dowell Loggains had a 5-game trial last year and went 2-3 in that span. We only averaged 18 points during that stretch. (still do actually LOL)

Fast forward to today and here we are at 4-6. You know what that means right? It means we're twice as good now than before. So Dowell Loggains is a rock star!
  3. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,126

but this is a performance and results based industry on W-L record. Compare that with competition and in the words of donald trump... YOU"RE FIRED!!!!!
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,203
    I totally just pulled that out of my ass. I had no idea where I was going with it. but it must be true since its now on the internet.
    Dman high fives this.
  5. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,126

I will never blame anyone for trying! :clap:
    JCBRAVE high fives this.