How will Dexter McCluster be used in '15?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

You just don't like him because he is slow on Madden. He hasn't even played yet.

The AA love is because of what has been reported on him during practice. Arguably having the best all around within the RB's.

I agree, too soon to get excited for someone that has very little game experience, but you can still respect what he is doing during camp.

It's always fun to root for the unknown guy also.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

NOt just slow.

Dude was molasses in madden

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Honestly I don't understand why he hasn't been cut already? I really just don't see a spot on the roster for him; one that fits the type of player he is.

Last year when we brought him in and paid him really good money I figured he'd be a permanent fixture returning both punts and kicks and serving as a backup slot receiver and running back. He's terrible at running back, he's OK as a slot WR, but this team has slot receivers in spades currently. I mean if he's not going to return kicks I just don't see much use for him.

I really like him, I mean he's a great guy but I just don't see any room for him on the roster.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. JRayStay

JRayStay Starter

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Damn, Craig Stevens behind Fasano.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

McBride in front of DGB.

7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I was so excited for Brown last year, seeing him go down in the first series was brutal. Been a while since we've had a great young LB, and he's got speeeed. I'm scared about him and Orakpo, but we're going to have a very solid LB core is they stay healthy. Williamson really came on when he got his chance too. Could be an opportunity to have a great young core, glad the got Lebeau in to teach them.

8. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

For me it's less about having mad love for AA and more so thinking Sankey is horrible. I would like to see him actually get a fair shot to take carries from him.

Sankey to me is pretty much Javon Ringer 2.0 but he has some sort of hype going for him because he was the first (when it makes no damn sense why) running back taken in last years draft.

Even though I can only use preseason as an example, but I know you won't mind cause you like to bring up how Metts preseason to make your case whenever you talk about him. But Andrews showed more burst hitting the hole and also looked better once he reached the second level of the defense. His hands are equally as good, and he is clearly better than him in pass protection.

Also you want to talk about speed, iirc Andrews had the longest rushing play between him and Sankey if you include preseason.

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I would say hopefully McCluster is only used as a water boy... But the other players would be dehydrated because he'd spill all the water doing his sissy little spin move.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Gotta think its a seniority thing going on. I really hope AA/Fowler/Cobb can outplay McCluster...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar