how was the stadium atmosphere?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. And not even much money, but still...too much money. :(

2. I guess that im the only one that thought that everything looked fine on the screen. If i wasnt a titan fan i could say Chris Henry's arms looked disproportional, but then i remembered how super huge he is.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

a real stinker that game was

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

True, it was the biggest yawner I've been to.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

What are the prices of preseason games compared to regular season?

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

7. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

The gameday atmosphere is a big pet peeve for me. Mainly the same old boring video packages featuring 90's celebraties. The planted interviews with cheeseball hosts from stands. Not to mention the same old boring music. When I see a road game on TV and hear the cool music I only sigh. I can't stand Ray Lewis but when they drop his music and he comes out that gets people jacked. I mean isn't "Welcome to the Jungle" more a Bengals song. They play music that does not inspire, its like they just play their 1999 jock rock cd. Not to mention the awful timing of some songs. Last night when the Skins returned the fumble they played a party song like it was in celebration of the TD. Sometimes I wonder if they even care. It all adds up to a played out boring show.

8. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

Probably saving their energy for the regular season.

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Preseason crowds are not the same as regular season, since a lot of people sell or give their preseason tickets away.

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

It isn't just camera change to make the jumbotrons work better. They were obviously made to run graphics on the side and the middle be a 16x9 aspect ratio.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar