how was the stadium atmosphere?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ONUV, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i heard a lot of fans complaining about the same old videos/contests and what not. did they bring anything new to the table? was the sound system the same? the new video board was a big improvement.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The new video board was a HUGE improvement! It looked really good. If only they could fix the sound... that always bothers me. They had a lot of the same old stuff, but glimpses of some new things. Maybe things will slowly change.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yup. The speaker in the north endzone remains silent.

The jumbotron is nice but they are stretching the images wide to the point of distortion. I don't know if that is the way is designed to be, a camera equipment issue or what.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

The aspect ratio of the jumbotron isn't really meant to do full screen video, imo. To make it look more "normal", they need to maybe put graphics on each side and run video in the middle. Personally, because of the aspect, the new jumbotrons are a major dissappointment to me.

5. AlaTitan

AlaTitan Guest

My buddy and I were saying the same thing about the Jumbo's. Looks like everyone is 4 feet tall and 3 feet thick. It was better when they ran ads on either side. And please find a contest person who doesn't screech like finger nails on a chalk board. Shoe carnival race was as dim as the Kroger race.
    The crowd really never seemed to get into the game either.

6. Fans never got into the game, mainly because of the absence of VY imo. Same boring things played on the new AWESOME jumbos, i think that the players look good on the jumbos... and they added those smack and slam things but they didnt really make sense.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

The 4th quarter wave went on for 87 minutes. Well along time anyway.

8. Yea, and then a big play made it go away.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

If the fans look stubby, It's the cameras they're using. They can be easily updated to work and show the correct aspects.

10. ONUV

ONUV Starter

but wouldn't that cost money?:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar