How To Make a Highlight Real

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by DCtitan49, Jun 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

hey guys, how can i make a highlight real of Vince Young (for example) like you guys do when you post in on the video section?

is there a paticular program i need to dl? and is it free?

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

1- Highlight REEL

2- Yea Im pretty sure you need a program, dunno what it is tho

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

First you need the video source and a way to get into your editing machine, likely your computer. Then you need a editing program. I use Mac, so I use iMovie. Most newer computers come with some kind of editing program. Then learn how to use it.

OR...

You can open up a post production house, buy an eQ or DS system, some video DAs and Analog DAs, and dbeta decks and do it that way. Probably cost a few hunderd thousand dollars. Oh yeah, you then have to purchase some tape from NFL Films. That will cost you thousands as well.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Windows Movie Maker works fine for putting together video clips, adding music, etc. and makes suitable videos for posting to youtube. It comes free with Windows XP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar