Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

How to guarantee a BCS Nat'l Championship for your school.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,926
    The main reason I root for the SEC conference (aside from location and having degree's from two different SEC universities) is to listen to the fools around the country that whine about "SEC is overrated"! It's hilarious.

If Big10 and baby conference fans wouldn't get their vag hurt from SEC sports coverage I wouldn't ever mention or really care about conference dominance. But it's funny listening to people moan about the SEC, championship after championship after championship...
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,442
    Yeah. Well, keep winning those Championships. You're tied with the Big 12!!

....yeah. The same Big 12 that would be ahead without a Colt McCoy injury to bail Alabama out.
  2. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    what if, what if, what if ...

and what if the Titans hadn't lost Chris Johnson last year against the Ravens, get over it ladies ...
  3. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Reaching a bit? Eventually they will, when the cycle of Florida and Alabama reigning supreme runs it course. LSU's downfall was the loss of Saban, Miles isn't the master recruiter and this season showed us that's he's not all too great in a pinch. If he has another subpar season he'll be gone, they were already wanting him out this season.

These conference debates are stupid, but funny because you all want to blast the SEC purely out of jealous disdain. If the Big 10, Big 12 had the same recent success as the SEC on the football field I wouldn't dare try to make some asinine argument about it not being the best conference. However, that's not the case I see with you all. SEC rules all in football, but in basketball, baseball and all the other major sports it's easily debatable. IMO the Big 12 has the best basketball conference right now.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,442
    As good as you probably think Chris Johnson is...

that's STILL a bad comparison.
  5. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    I'm not so much comparing as I'm making fun of all these what ifs statements. Get over it.

BTW - CJ was the only offense we had in that game if you were paying any attention at all. I know he's no Tashard Choice or anything ...:moon2:
  6. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,442
    Chris Johnson isnt as important to the Titans as Colt McCoy is the Long Horns.

A better comparison would be- if the Colts lost Peyton Manning and the Colts still almost beat New Orleans...

who would give NO ANY credit at all for winning? No one. Same should apply to Alabama.
  7. World Peace n/a

Moolah:
    $3,659
    everyone knows you are right, they just dont have the kahunas to admit it in public.
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,485
  8. Yossarian I am Him.

George
    Moolah:
    $38
    Says the man who created a thread to discredit Manning as a great QB. Nice. :rolleyes:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.