How Titans stack up (statistically) in the AFC

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CJtheBeast, Oct 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Three games is too small of a sample size.

2. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I actually must agree with this. I always hold my breath when Young goes for the deep throw. I always hold my breath when we kick off, just waiting for a return for a TD. Not that I don't love this team and have faith in them, it just comes automatically to me.

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I love how people are worried about the deep ball from Vince.

Do any of you realize Vince is tied for second in passer rating of passes over 20 yards? PK posted a big "Next Level stats" post on the AFC south blog a while back.

4. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

It's the same on every board; even when the team wins 1/2 the fans want to complain about the game. Did you see the LSU win over TN today? They were lucky as hell but they're 5-0. Never apologize for a win

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

actually LSU should appologize for that win. I would not have put my players back on the field if I was Dooley, but he will learn. I would have made LSU make a farce of themselves if they were gonna steal the game with home cooking

6. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

O no that vols game was BS I'm still sick.BS BS BS BS!!!!!!!!!!

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Well how about this prediction. The Titans put the pressure on Orton and force 2 picks tommorow.

Our defensive is athletic and talented enough to play both styles of defense. It allows us more options with screens which will help against the better offenses in the league.

The offensive playbook hasn't even been opened up and we still haven't seen their potential yet.

We're a dangerous team.

8. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a Vince hater like some people on this board. I love Vince Young. But he still makes me a little nervous. I think that's natural.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar