How the media will handle this Titans win

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansfan256, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. B.W.S_100

B.W.S_100 Guest

Oh my goodness. im still in shock. these site doesnt have a emotioncon to represent how estatic this win has got me.

The Colts !!! The same team than embarrass us time and time again ?? The team that had the nerve to embarras on a direct t.v commercial ???

All I can say is " Jea "

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Jaws will say Vince didnt do anything to win teh game, and that bironas was lucky

3. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I bet the Titans players saw that Direct TV commercial in more than one meeting this year - Peyton gave us the video version of bulletin board material

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

They need to put this in a Dtv commercial

[​IMG]

5. Apple Gooncha

Apple Gooncha Camp Fodder

6. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

Rockymt

That was so you would not have to watch the defense you hate so!

7. beating 10-1 colts with the BEST NFL record and it isn't getting enough pub. especially from a former 4-7 team, that is now 5-7.

does anybody here still doubt what Vince brings to the Titans? if you do, would you be willing to trade him to the Texans? for mario and carr?

8. mdfan

mdfan Starter

A few quotes from George Michaels Sports Machine ( I'm not sure how far out of DC this show goes): they really gave props to the Titans
    The Titans - not the same team they were earlier this season
    Bennett's interception - the key play of the day momemtum shifting
    Young - he's made a most impressive debut into the NFL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar