How the media will handle this Titans win

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titansfan256, Dec 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

We ALL know that the national media is going to look at this game like the Colts didn't play well, or they gave up and such....screw that. We ALL know that the BOTH TEAMS brought their A-game, and the Titans' A-game was better than the Colts' A-game.

But I GUARANTEE YOU that ESPN will treat this like a Colts chokejob.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

The postgame shows haven't been treating it that way so far. I hope this is the game where we get a little recognition. GREAT GAME, GO TITANS!

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

WE CANNOT BE DENIED NOW.

Oh man, this is cool.

4. zackmann

zackmann Guest

seriously, we have been played like a playoff-caliber team the last few weeks...

5. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

No matter what respect we get, Salisbury will still knock us. He gets on my last nerve.

6. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Look at Peyton's numbers...you cannot say he did not light us up.

However...we won....so who cares what the sports pundits say. No one picked us to win this game ["experts" that is]...I sure did not think we would.

I am still numb...when he kicked that ball toward our endzone and it went over the crossbar I about jumped out of my shoes.

And all the cocky Colt's fans sitting around us looked as drugged as the Giants fans last weekend. Was so tired of hearing the Colts fans behind us make fun of every cheer our endzone threw up.

As the Rock said on the big screen....they got a nice big dose of SHUT UP JUICE didn't they???

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[​IMG]

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I have been saying this since the first game and now they are talking like we have exposed some weakness in there run D. Yeah that was the first game.

9. mdfan

mdfan Starter

10. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

I watched Fox's OT after one of the NFC games...they showed highlights from all of the games except the Colts/Titans. THey didn't even mention it....figures.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar