How Stable or intact is the Oline.........

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Mar 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

With Roos, Olson, Mawae, Bell, and Stewart as our general starters on the offensive line how long you folks think they can keep that together especially with Mawae and olson really getting long in years but both pretty reliable and Mawae is pretty much that anchor. With LenDale White the feature back this is a legitmate question???? I say it wouldnt be the worst thing to look at a Center in FA or Draft for the future.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I'd start with a G to replace Olson.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm sure they'll try to sign Roos, Bell, and Stewie long term. I think Amano will get his shot at either C or OG to replace one of the old heads. They gave him a 2nd round tender, not sure if any non starters around the league got that much love. I doubt they let him start over Olsen this year, but I think he may be better.

I could see them taking either a C or G in the draft this year to groom for the future. Mawae is signed for 3 more years, and who knows, maybe he can play well for 3 more.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

games are won and lost in the trenches. having a strong o-line is the most important thing, even before having a good QB.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

The o-line is young right now and we don't know how much longer Mawae and Olsen will play.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Dan Mozes or Doug Datish would be good pick come draft day but only round 3 or later. Mozes won the Remington award and I think will be better than USC's Kalil. Datish can play C or G giving us a versitle backup with good starting potential.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar