How safe is Schwenke?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Just Win Baby, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm fully on the Cam Erving train at #33. I bet he goes to New England at #32 :disappointed:

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

not like he was a high pick.

3. The Hammer

he wis a fouth round pick who has played two years in the nfl and he looks it. hard to attack the pick.

4. Fry

I don't think anyone is attacking the pick. We're just saying it's time to get someone in there who is better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

riverman was attacking the pick

6. Fry

You know what? I agree with Riverman. That whole 2013 draft sucked. **** Ruston Webster.

7. The Hammer

at the time though many of us loved it. the warmack pick was pretty popular, people thought hunter would be a star and people were excited about schweenke.

where as last year the lewan pick was very unpopular . but nowthe pick looks brilliant. we would be ****ed without lewan.

aanyway i agree on schwenke. we can do a lot better. he was the fouth best starter on a bad line.

8. Fry

Fry hated that entire draft, mostly because Fat Chance left a horrible mark on it.

9. The Hammer

chance will be a decent og. at least as good as beji olson and maybe as good as ruben brown. but no where near worth such a high selection.

people laughed at me for wanting kenny vaccaro. how is that safety situation looking now.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm "attacking" the GM's answer for our center. Schwenkenke was his answer which is another in a list of underachievers he's put on our squad. Where Schwenke was picked is no excuse for us having an underachieving center.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar