Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

How pro football focus rates our OGs..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Jan 12, 2013.

1. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/01/01/free-agent-offensive-guards/

Wow Lutui and Harris are in the negative category as free agent guards! Lutui a -5.9 and Harris a -7.2. And that was the best we had at RG! They list Kropg a 0.0 because he didn't play so what does that say about how bad those guys sucked? Especially Leroy Harris who has started on our line for the last 2 years.

The good news is that there are several guards we could sign in March that would be an improvement. From Slaussen to Moore.

A very good year for us to help fill a need there.

Draft chance Warmack to play left guard and sign a good vet for the right side and we are in business.
    ScotTitan and Riverman high five this.
  2. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,833
    Andy Levitre

That would be the guy i would want in a free agent guard. A very good run blocker and you see how the Bills ran the ball the last 2 years. He is at the peak of his career in his prime.
    xpmar9x high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,812
    I'm all in for Warmack, Milliner, or Star. I will be very disappointed if we don't take 1. My best case scenario is trading back like 5 spots and getting Warmack and a 2nd or 3rd.
    Riverman high fives this.
  3. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $215
    OL should be FA priority #1
  4. ScotTitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $661
    Roos-Warmack-Velasco-Levitre-Stewart

Yeah that would be amazing
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,153
    That's what I've been saying! That line would be saweet.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,781
    Our O-Line isn't worth rating, theyre poop

poopline.jpg