How much of the draft do you watch?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Mar 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

I request the days off months in advance.

I watch every single second.....total geek mode

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. Wraith

Wraith Starter

As much as I can, finals are usually a week away draft weekend and i have to study.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I usually have the TV on for the whole thing. I will watch about the 1st 3 rds closely, then after that I just start paying attention when the Titans are about to pick.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The new format SUCKS! Up until two years ago I'd sit in the living with my dad all weekend, eat horrible food, drink lots of beer and go total football nerd for 48 hours. Since the new Thursday, Friday and Saturday format I had to miss the first round with the old man because I lived in a separate city and had a final on Friday morning.

**** you, Goodell.

To answer the question though, I watch intently until the Titans have exhausted their selections. After that I usually leave it on for background noise to see if anyone I thought would be a sleeper is picked.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Every second, of every round. Im using PTO(payed time off) the whole weekend lol.

CANT WAIT!!!!!

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

every pick, then after its over I stalk the message board to see which undrafted free agents went where....I'm such a loser..

7. JMUTitan

JMUTitan Starter

I hate that they show all the players crying on their cell phones before they announce the pick.
    It totally ruins the suspense in the moment for the fans - and to be honest, it kinda bothers me to watch grown men cry.
    Wish they would just show Goodell announcing the pick, then show the player on camera.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I love the new format. Love being able to watch round 1 in primetime. Love that they cut the time between picks from 15 to 10 minutes.

I have stuff to do in my life and can't spend a whole weekend watching the draft, so I follow rounds 2-7 on my phone usually. Try to peek in as often as I can.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

The draft was something I used to really plan around. It was so much fun having it run over those two days.

Now...not so much.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

None. But if I do check often to find out who we picked

I've never enjoyed and have never intentionally watched a full draft

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar