How much is this beer pong table worth to you?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

i dont even drink from the same cup as my mom dad brothers or sister...my friends would share drinks all the time. gross. this is like....the epitome os germ sespool with many kids all drinking from the same cups. then you store those cups and use em next party, likely no washing. gross

2. XO

XO Nevada Native

I play beer pong at tailgate parties, usually in Knoxville.

I'd never just set one up at my house and invite friends over.

Smells like desperation

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

you don't share cups at all.

Maybe you do at some college party, but at my parties we have enough clean cups that this isn't an issue

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

annnnd why mrs brave punch JC is revealed.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yes... Which is why I hadn't played in years until a couple months back.

Have you never played?

6. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I'd pay 50 bucks. Lights look cool on it, could be a good idea for a bar since they have glow in the dark balls now and stuff they could have a dance party with that going on too. It'd make bank with colleges. I'm sure frats will all want one.

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Nah, wasn't around when I was in high school/college.

Also I don't drink.

8. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

JCBRAVE party with clean cups.

[​IMG]

9. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I guess I am dating myself here, but back in my day there was no specialized table for beer pong. We just used a regular ping pong table. Also, the cups were completely full. If someone hit the cup the opponent had to take a drink (refilling the cup afterward). If the ball landed in the cup, the opponent had to chug. Not sure about the rules today.

When my nephew pulled out a fold out beer pong table for my niece's graduation party a few years back I literally had no idea about the evolution of the game.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Most people still use a regular rectangular table, only one of my buddies has a specialized beer pong table. But he has a lot of parties so that's why..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar