How much faith you have left? Colts vs Titans Prediction thread.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Whats the final score going to be?

31-27 Titans.

I think Nate catches a 2 minute drive TD with 30 seconds left, and our D barley holds Manning off from a 30 second drive.

2. AH3

AH3 Rookie

I honestly think Peyton is going to pick apart our defense. Schaub and Garrard already did that, so what will the NFL's best QB do to us?

I say Colts win 31-17 with Chris Johnson having a good day and Vince seeing a couple snaps at least.

3. pettso

pettso Starter

28-21 Colts.

Collins blowing a 4th quarter drive for the tie.

I highly doubt VY will see any snaps until after the bye, but we'll see I guess.

4. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Not saying i want this to happen but i seriously can see kerry going down in this game. The colts have some good edge rushers and kcs immobility. I expect him to go down a few times and potentially a serious injury. Again im not wishing anything, i just consider it a possibility with kerrys nimble stature and the colts rush vs our less than stellar blocking.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Manning will have 3 td's and a crap load of yards. but i think our D steps up at home on prime time tv and holds Manning off for the win.

I say manning will have 367 yards and 3 TD's.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

We've had less talented teams and played Indy tough. It will be closer than people think but Indy wins by 10.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

34-17 Colts.

Not trying to sound defeatist, but after the Jags loss, I can only expect a similar or worse result against a better opponent.

8. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Isn't Nate still nursing a bad bell ringing he took last week?
    The Titans will put up the usual fight but, come away with another "L" and a fat goose egg that they will carry into Foxboro and then into the bye week.
    Pitifully, 0-6. But I'll be there in all my tailgating form. GO TITANS

9. BlueTitan0x0

BlueTitan0x0 Camp Fodder

Indy 38
    Tennessee 10

10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd like to think we could win this game, but certainly not with our DBs playing 10-12 yards off coverage and bowing gracefully while giving up every slant in the world.

Not sure where they really are, recovery-wise, but I definitely wish Nick Harper would let Mouton play instead of him.

I don't predict against us, usually, but maybe the fates will prove me wrong.

31-21 Colts. We play better this game and Fisher gives us some press conference "See? I told you so. It's not Collins' fault. It's everyone else's. But we're closer. Now we're going to pretend it's an 11 game season instead. We're getting closer."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar