How much does FISH want this next game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by selever2000, Dec 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. selever2000

selever2000 Starter

After being a fan of this team AWESOME Team for many, many years, I wonder just how bad Fisher really wants this game. Will he play conservative football, because he knows it's the Colts? Or will he go for it all? Will we see total utilization of VY and CJ? I don't know, but this game has me nervous, I wish it was Sunday already!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

With Collins, he was very conservative. I hope he's learned from his mistakes there.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

How bad does he want it? Every game is a playoff game now for The Titans and this is the hardest one on the schedule. The man has worn a Colts jersey. He has a game-plan for them indeed.

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

does any1 remember when volek was starting against the colts and Jeff went for 2 or 3 onside kicks against the colts or something like that in the first half.

that was with billy under center....with young - expect for him to go for it all

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That was a bad year. They hung with The Colts for a minute than got trounced in that game..

6. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think if he was willing to go for the fake punt against the Texans, he'd be willing to do similar things against the Colts. Just hope we don't open with an onsides kick.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm nervous too. Maybe excited more than nervous but anyhow, I am totally stoked in anticipation for this one. I expect us to pull out all the stops if we need to. Call me crazy though, cause I expect us to give the Colts all they can handle. I know we're underdogs in this one which is no surprise to me, but I feel really good about our chances in this one.

A co-worker of mine just said that we can count that one a loss. I told em, yeah for the Colts. I had to school em and let em know that we're the ones with nothing to lose and everything to gain so the pressure's gonna be on the Colts. I almost forgot I was at work and almost let his @ss have it. He's a Cowboys fan who can't name a single player. He thinks Romo's name is Timmy.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. LegolElf

LegolElf Camp Fodder

A couple weeks ago I was terrified of this game, but after last weeks magical performance I'm not too worried. I really believe we are on a mission to make the playoffs and see what happens from there, and the Colts are just the next team in our way. They have their season and playoffs wrapped up, and if we start pulling crazy stuff to win they might just let us have it. But either way, I think we win a close one. Another 60 yarder from Bironas with no time remaining anyone? We always have a flare for the dramatic!

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Fisher will walk out wearing eye black and set fire to a Manning jersey. :)

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we dont have much to lose, we need to try everything we can.

fake punts, 4th downs conversions, trick plays, QB Option, Deep bombs to Britt ect... we can win as long as we dont try and play normal football and hope to god for a win. We just need to relax and have fun doing the things we usually dont do.

It's a bad mind set if Fisher and the players having winning on their mind. wanting it so bad leads to mistakes. just chill and play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar