How much do you put into gotitans.com?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I was wondering.... I like to get to work each day and log onto gotitans.com to see whats up with the team I adore. Usually I come in and see tons of posts about anything that relates to the Titans. But now Ive encountered a problem. My issue is; am I spending too much time chit chatting with other Titans fans? My fiance seems to think so and I was wondering if anyone is so into this site that its created problems for them. If so please share.. Now remember: I log on to this site AT WORK. Not at home where it concerns her. Except for right now LOL.

2. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Yeah if you or someone else starts to see its affecting your personal life, then you should lay low for a little while. But I dont see a problem getting on it at work...

Just shows how big of a fan you are and you enjoy talking about the Titans with other people...Im the same way :ha:

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Listen, I don't see it effecting anything. I don't loose out for being on here in any shape or form, work or home. But in some way she figures I am. I think shes on here, maybe using some stupid name to log-in. You know that's pretty funny when I think about it. LOL dumb beeeeeech. But really someone needs to recommend something before she all of a sudden disappears. Ive asked my friends but they say lets go to the strip club, and that just complicates stuff I think.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

My Titans "Fandom" is a hobby for me. There are all sorts of hobby's that you can participate in and I chose to be a fan of the Tennessee Titans. You could chose a lot worse things to occupy some time with. Teach her about the sport, I have found that most women that have a problem with their significant others spending time chatting or watching their favorite sports team(s) don't understand the game, therefore, don't understand your interest.

5. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

She's still just a fiance', and she's already trying to tell you how to spend your free time? O brother....:rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm probably not here as much as I used to be.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Yeah...you are slacking...your post count is suffering....

:rimshot:

:grrhee:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'm hoping to visit again soon.

9. lateknight

lateknight Master Opinionist

I stumbled upon this site this year and now I'm addicted. I didn't think I was and then when it went down the other week I thought I was gonna go into dts. Sad really but admtting the problem is the first step :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

There was about a four month period earlier this year where I didn't log on to goTitans even once. But now I'm getting back into the groove of things and Ive got to tell you, it feels pretty good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar