How many times will ESPN let Jaws and Hogge tear down Young????

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Laserjock, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I am HATING ESPN right now because they are taking multiple times to tear down Young's skills....use the SAME DAMN play over and over...... :grrr:

Jaws and Hogge can :moon:

:hot: :chairwack

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Hodge is an establish moron who hates (appropriate word choice here) on a lot of atheletes with stupid justifications.

I think those concussions did more then end that guy's career..

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Half (or more) of the analysts on ESPN are pathetic. They just want to keep up their image. They go for shock value a lot, guess it gets a lot of morons to tune it.

Man I wish I had NFL Network.

4. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Before we get too worrked up over this, keep in mind that the standard that Jaws is setting for this year's crop of QB's is Peyton Manning and Dan Marino. Two "very good" QB's that have/had terrific statistics during their careers.

But, neither one of them ever won anything.

Just like Jaws.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

6. ya it really makes me mad that they keep taking stabs at our man vince

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

as many times as they want. There job is to make people talk..guess what it is working. down the road they will be right though:brow:

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

in a few years, they'll be begging to get an interview with Vince

9. plato

plato Camp Fodder

The kid is incredible, we are so lucky we got him..
    Thank You Jeff..

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

NFL network was kinda sucky last night. They ran the same show over and over all night. How about some interviews like on gameday. Some highlights. Anything....I've been relying on ESPN radio to give me something at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar