How many running backs make the team?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is how it'll look

RB1 Murray
    RB2 Henry
    RB3 Andrews

FB Fowler

PR Mccluster

So 5 backs in total make the team

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

Have to agree - Sankey will be elsewhere for whatever if anything. That series with Fluellen at the end showed he had some promise on that limited snapshot. Be good to have him on the PS maybe if he's eligible.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How the hell can we not find a better returner than dmc

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I think it will be Murray, Henry, DMC and Fowler. Try to sneak Andrews onto the practice squad. If someone grabs him, Fluellen certainly will on the PS and would be an adequate emergency call up. No need to carry a 5th.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Brandon Tate is available, although he is a WR and not sure what other ST value he has.
    Hoping DeAnthony Thomas gets cut

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Tate's days as a KR are done. He had that a couple of years where he shined at KR, but hasn't made noise in years.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I've officially jumped off the Sankey bandwagon. Dude looked terrible last night and went down with ease. That was his time to at least make his last statement and didn't come close to delivering.

There has to be a RB we can bring in last minute who has better value than Andrews. Andrews just seems like something you'd buy at a Dollar Tree.

We need a change of pace back, not a between the tackles back. So I don't know how Andrews should be safe.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm sure there is a reason Cincy got rid of him.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd love for a decent scat back to get dropped. We could get rid of AA, McCluster, and Sankey for them. Not sure if anybody who fits that mold is on the bubble though, we'll find out in the next 24 hours though!

10. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Man i just cant wait to see Henry in regular season. This dude is a giant of a running back and i hope he rumbles all over defenses like Eddie G did, hopefully on less carries :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar